We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information We Collect From You
When you visit our website we may collect information about your computer including, where available, your internet protocol address, operating system and browser type. We will also collect information about the pages you visit while at our site. This information does not identify any individual. We may use this information to improve the content of our website and make it more useful.
We do not store your email address unless you choose to provide this to us.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information you provide may be used by us to:
- help make credit and credit related decisions;
- fight fraud, money laundering, terrorism or other crimes;
- help in collecting debts;
- We share information about you, your account with us and the conduct of your account with us with credit reference agencies, fraud prevention or other law enforcement agencies, the FCA and organisations who are part of our group of companies or who advise us or act on our behalf.
- If you have more than one credit agreement with us we may disclose information relating to your name, address and contact details to any organisation who submits an application for credit on your behalf for the purposes of that application and so they can update their records about you.
- For more information about how your information is used and your rights to access information we hold on you please see the terms and conditions of your credit agreement which you should read before you sign it.
If you accept them, we may place cookies or similar files on your computer when you visit our website. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers we put on your computer. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of our website which helps us provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and to improve our site. The cookies we use are 'analytical' cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how they move around our site when using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Links With Other Sites
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you or in connection with your use of our site;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you;
- SessionCam Ltd to record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected by SessionCam Ltd does not include bank details or any sensitive personal data. The information collected is used to improve website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, or sell any companies in our group, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or companies in our group.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Premium Credit Limited, our customers, or other persons with whom we do business, such as credit intermediaries. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With regulatory authorities, courts and governmental agencies to comply with legal orders, legal or regulatory requirements and government requests.
- Our legal and other professional advisers.