We’re obsessed with delivering great service to our customers and partners, and that starts by listening to them to help us to continually improve our products and service. As a result, we are able to enhance their user experience, drive performance and protect partner brands.
Scores as at end September 2022
See our realtime Trustpilot score here
How we determine our Customer and Partner Satisfaction scores
- Every caller to our Contact Centre is offered the opportunity to provide feedback, rating their satisfaction
- To support the rating, callers may leave a voice message to give extra detail for the reasons of the rating given
- We analyse the ratings and the verbatim feedback, cross-referencing back to the call or to the colleague and review the relevant call recordings
- From this, we develop our training and coaching, seeking to continuously improve the service we offer.
- How knowledgeable was our colleague?
- How accurate and clear was our colleague’s response?
- How helpful and understanding was our colleague?
- Overall, how would you rate your overall experience with our colleague?
- Each question is rated using a scale from 1 to 5 where 1 is least satisfied and 5 is most satisfied.
- Questions 1-3 are used internally to refine coaching and training to Contact Centre agents.
- Question 4 is our measures of overall satisfaction with the Contact Centre service interaction.
Net Promoter Score*
We ask every caller, “How likely are you to recommend us to a friend or colleague?” using the scale from 0 – 9 where 0 is least likely and 10 is most likely.
* Net Promoter and NPS are registered service marks, and Net Promoter Score is a service mark, of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.